Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 3 ] 
Автор
 Заголовок сообщения: Gainward 1060GTX 6GB core clock only idle mode
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 мар 2021, 19:44 
Я тут случайно
Я тут случайно
Наличности на руках:

Hello All,

I have a Gainward 1060GTX 6GB which works normal in Windows but the core clock still stays in idle mode.
I checked the phases of the card with an oszilloskope and there are 2 of the 3 GPU-phases dead.
I changed the 2 responsible Mosfets SIC632CD and also the Controller NCP81174 but the phases are still missing.
Due to the fact I have a second working Gainward 1060GTX6GB card I tried to measure the differencies around the NCP81174 Controller.
I found a 10kOhm-resistor below a transistor(connected to Base) which normally should have 36kOhms to Ground but on the defect card it has only around 4Ohms. This seems to be a short.
I desoldered the 10kOhm resistor and checked the resistance of the right leg to ground -> still 4 Ohms, also with desoldered NCP81174.
So I tried to find the way the trace takes to find the next part but after 2 vias I goes to maybe into the middle layer. Please see pictures attached.

Does anybody have a shematic of the Gainward 1060 or maybe another shematic with NCP81174 as controller to check from where are the transistor is controlled or connected

Thank you in advance.

Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

[ТС]
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Gainward 1060GTX 6GB core clock only idle mode
СообщениеДобавлено: 24 сен 2021, 17:54 
Я тут случайно
Я тут случайно
Наличности на руках:

Hello All,

I take up the topic again.
I now found the reaseon why only 1 phase works on the card. The NCP81174 has only PSI-Level of 1,35V which is below 1,4V and so the NCP81174 goes into 1-phase power saving mode.
This happen because the gate of the upper Transistor(name on the PCB: "SQ30") is pulled low by the line which is also connected to 5V pullup and to the DSBL#-pin of the non working 2 MOSFETs(SIC632). If I look at the Datasheet of the SIC632, the DSBL# pin will disable the MOSFET when DSBL# is low. But I cannot find any connected part to this DSBL# pin, except the Gate of the upper MOSFET, which is also pulled low.
SIC 632 Measurements:
EN: 5V
VCIN:5V
PWM: ~300KHz
DSBL#: Starts with 1,4V and falls down to 0,4V within a few seconds
Vswh: Starts at around 200KHz als falls down to 0KHz within a few seconds
Does anybody know a shematic of a GPU with SIC632 MOSFET, where I can look where the DSBL#-pin is also connected and who is pulling 5V to low? I don't think that it is the GPU because of the high voltage.

[ТС]
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Gainward 1060GTX 6GB core clock only idle mode
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 сен 2021, 18:20 
Я тут случайно
Я тут случайно
Наличности на руках:

Ok, I measured again and desoldered some Resistors to get a better understanding of the circuit.
It is defintely the PSI-Circuit.
On a working card it has 36kOhm to GND but in my case it has 15KOhm. Maybe this is the reason why it iss pulled low or below 1,4V.
I desoldered a 0Ohm resistor and on the other side a 10KOhm Resistor. Now it has no connection to any IC/Transistor but still has 15KOhm to GND. but also 1KOhm to the GPIO16_FAN_PWM and GPIO13_FAN_TACH.
It seems that the 36KOHM -> 15KOhm short is coming from the GPU but this is hard to believe because it is not 0Ohm and also the GPU is woking with one phase in 139MHz-mode.
I cannot find any Mosfet Capacitor who is shorting the PSI because it is da very different PCB-Layout to the already known shematics.
I saw that Palit GTX 1060 has also the same PCB but I didnt found it here in the forum.
Does anybody have this Layout for Gainward or Palit GTX 1060?

Хорошо, я снова измерил и распаял несколько резисторов, чтобы лучше понять схему.
Это определенно PSI-Circuit.
На рабочей карте он имеет 36 кОм на массу, но в моем случае - 15 кОм. Может быть, это причина, по которой он опускается ниже 1,4 В.
Я распаял резистор 0 Ом, а с другой стороны - резистор 10 кОм. Теперь он не имеет связи с какой-либо микросхемой / транзистором, но все еще имеет 15 кОм на GND. но также 1 кОм для GPIO16_FAN_PWM и GPIO13_FAN_TACH.
Кажется, что короткое замыкание 36 кОм -> 15 кОм исходит от графического процессора, но в это трудно поверить, потому что это не 0 Ом, а также графический процессор работает с одной фазой в режиме 139 МГц.
Я не могу найти какой-либо конденсатор Mosfet, который закорачивает PSI, потому что это очень отличается от уже известной схемы.
Я видел, что у Palit GTX 1060 такая же печатная плата, но я не нашел ее здесь, на форуме.
У кого-нибудь есть такая раскладка для Gainward или Palit GTX 1060?

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 3 ]