Текущее время: 01 май 2024, 17:00

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 6 ] 
Автор
 Заголовок сообщения: MSI RTX 2080 Ti Trio-X no vcore voltage - нет напряжения на ядре
СообщениеДобавлено: 18 янв 2022, 11:38 
Интересующийся
Интересующийся
Наличности на руках:

Hi,
I have a MSI 2080Ti Trio-X that doesn't work. 12v, 5v, 3.3v and 1.8v are present, however vcore doesn't want to power up. The vcore controller is a uP9512p, I tried to communicate with it sucessfully. Register 0x3B is reporting 0x47 so 01000111, that mean the OTP protection is active. (picture 1)
I tried to inject a voltage between 12v power rail and vcore for an eventual mosfet in short circuit, but no current was flowing.
I'm now out of idea, do any of you guys know what should I check next ?
uP9512p datasheet : http://www.upi-semi.com/files/2228/e637 ... 0dc7bf67c5
Thanks you

Привет,
У меня есть MSI 2080Ti Trio-X, который не работает. 12в, 5в, 3.3в и 1.8в присутствуют, однако vcore не хочет включаться. Контроллер vcore - это uP9512p, я успешно пытался с ним связаться. Регистр 0x3B сообщает 0x47, поэтому 01000111 означает, что защита OTP активна. (рисунок 1)
Я попытался подать напряжение между шиной питания 12 В и напряжением ядра для возможного короткого замыкания MOSFET, но ток не течет.
Я сейчас не в курсе, кто-нибудь из вас, ребята, знает, что я должен проверить дальше?
uP9512p datasheet : http://www.upi-semi.com/files/2228/e637 ... 0dc7bf67c5
Спасибо

У вас нет доступа для просмотра вложений:
1. Пожалуйста авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь.
2. Вы должны иметь 15 (ПЯТНАДЦАТЬ) или более сообщений.
3. У нас можно купить доступ к файлам.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: MSI RTX 2080 Ti Trio-X no vcore voltage - нет напряжения на ядре
СообщениеДобавлено: 18 янв 2022, 16:22 
Продвинутый форумчанин
Продвинутый форумчанин
Наличности на руках:

Привет cxav,

Bit 6 means OCP - Total overcurrent protection. It happens when the VRM can't start due to the extensive current draw. For example GPU core consumes too much current. What is the resistance? Please post all resistances of all voltage rails.

Please read the description of pin 25. If this circuit is OK it means that you have a real overcurrent. You can observe it on the scope, you will have several short pulses on the inductors and they stop a millisecond later. This initial sampling is responsible for initial sensing.

Inject 0.8V and observe on the thermal camera, maybe it is capacitor only.

Also read page 12 of this PDF: Channel Current Limit (CH_OC)..... Total Output Current Protection.....

If it is Total protection bit it means that you have catastrophic core failure. I had this many times, the last one a week ago. I removed GPU and Vcore came back. In general nothing new haha :-) But try to inject 0.8V to inductors and use thermal camera.

Цитата:
The uP9512 provides total OCP as shown in Figure 12. A
resistor RIMON is connected from IMON pin to GND. Adding
a capacitor to the IMON pin can adjust the IMON response
time. The sensed current ISUM is mirrored internally and fed
to IMON pin. This current flows through the resistor RIMON
creating voltage across it. As the total load current
increases, the voltage on IMON pin (VIMON) increases
proportionally. When the IMON pin voltage is greater than
2.1V, the total OCP will be triggered. The total OCP level
(2.1V) is usually designed for the voltage regulator that is
operated in full phase condition by hardware setting. The
actual operating phase number is controlled by the PSI
signal or the SMBus Auto Phase setting. When the
operating phase number is decreased, the total OCP level
is decreased as well. The total OCP level is changed per
actual operating phase number. Table 7 shows the
relationship between total OCP ratio per actual operating
phase number and the hardware configuration.
Once the total OCP is triggered. The uP9512 will turn off
both high-side and low-side MOSFETs of all channels. The
total OCP function is a latch-off function and only EN restart
or 5VCC re-POR can release the latch.

There is a very small chance that capacitor or resistor on the programming pin is bad. But very little.

[ТС]
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: MSI RTX 2080 Ti Trio-X no vcore voltage - нет напряжения на ядре
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 янв 2022, 17:10 
Интересующийся
Интересующийся
Наличности на руках:

I tried injecting voltage to the vcore, up to the 10A of my PSU, but the voltage on the board was like 5mV. By shorting my PSU wire, I estimate the resistance of the wire of about 0.1Ohms (1V and 10A).
Before, the card previously had it's memory shorted, after injecting voltage on the vmem, I found a small SMD shorted cap, after removing it's now sitting at 15ohms (Samsung memory), it seems very strange to me that card had two issue at the same time...
Is there a way to force the card the push the voltage through the core ?

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 янв 2022, 17:21 
Продвинутый форумчанин
Продвинутый форумчанин
Наличности на руках:

Hi,

Let's start from the beginning. Please post resistances of all voltage rails.
The second question. Do you have a thermal camera?

СообщениеДобавлено: 25 мар 2022, 14:04 
Я тут случайно
Я тут случайно
Наличности на руках:

Pandemonium6 писал(а):
You can observe it on the scope

Hi , I have also 2080ti trio x all voltages present but ,had short 1 ohm, circut on 1.8v which was the gpu chip by injecting 1.8 volt only gpu corner heat(thermal imager), and I had agood gpu chip took from broken pcb 2080ti and reball and fitted on this one all resisitance normal now even data pcie lines all same and normal , but now vcore only 0.32 volt , memory 0volt ,and pex 0volt all other volltages are there , and fans spin full speed when booting , resistance and voltages as follows please help .thanks .
vcore 0.2 ohm 0.32 volt
memory samsung 15.5ohm 0volt
pex 6 ohm 0 volt
12 volts kilo to mega ohms
1,8 2.8 kilo ohm, 1.8 volt
5volt kiloohms 5volt
pcie data lines all read same voltages diode and resistance on front 1.5 mega ohms all lines, on back before the capacitor 30 kilo ohm
checked also NV3V3 in kilo ohms , usb-vddp line to gpu also no short in kiloohms
any help will be appertiated.

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 май 2023, 06:25 
Я тут случайно
Я тут случайно
Наличности на руках:

Pandemonium6 писал(а):
Привет cxav,

Bit 6 means OCP - Total overcurrent protection. It happens when the VRM can't start due to the extensive current draw. For example GPU core consumes too much current. What is the resistance? Please post all resistances of all voltage rails.

Please read the description of pin 25. If this circuit is OK it means that you have a real overcurrent. You can observe it on the scope, you will have several short pulses on the inductors and they stop a millisecond later. This initial sampling is responsible for initial sensing.

Inject 0.8V and observe on the thermal camera, maybe it is capacitor only.

Also read page 12 of this PDF: Channel Current Limit (CH_OC)..... Total Output Current Protection.....

If it is Total protection bit it means that you have catastrophic core failure. I had this many times, the last one a week ago. I removed GPU and Vcore came back. In general nothing new haha But try to inject 0.8V to inductors and use thermal camera.

I have the same problem of this guy, no PGood on Up9512p, Imon voltage is 3.5v (OCP is activated). What did you mean by removing the core? Does that mean the core is dead and the only way the card can work again is replacing that core?
Thanks

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 6 ]