Текущее время: 16 май 2024, 05:22

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 
Автор
 Заголовок сообщения: GTX 1050 PNY (ZOMBIE)
СообщениеДобавлено: 24 май 2020, 00:51 
Интересующийся
Интересующийся
Наличности на руках:

hello masters, let me tell you my studies on this card, I had this PNY 1050ti card working normally, I had already removed its gpu to use on another pcb (gigabyte) the transfer was made and the gigabyte went to the home of a happy friend. ifz this because his 1050ti had failed and I knew that the pny of the pny was ok, as the gigabyte has 1 more phase in the vrm I preferred to transfer it to his pcb. but going back to the history of PBY 1050TI ... the board here was apparently all functional, all voltages ok, just missing the gpu, and then a GP107-300 gpu from a 1050 from msi appears, which went short and damaged 1 trail from the gate of one of the vrm phases, and then the idea of ​​putting the gou on that pcb, the installation of the gpu and bingo, crossed my mind! no video hahahahaah, but the card is recognized by the pci express in the windows device manager, don't be content with that i removed the bios chip from MSI and put it on the PNY pcb, same result without video ... and as I am a stubborn person, deciding to replace the memories too, the ones that were before it was hynix (4gb), substitutes for, the pcb module MSI elpida, and guess what? no video, my last card up my sleeve will be to re-record the bios (currently from msi) with a 1050 PNY bios that support elpida memory modules. will it work? I didn’t modify anything on the pcb besides suppressing the eproms, is it necessary to change any resistor around it for it to have an effect?
thanks to everyone who read this far.

Изображение

Posted after 27 minutes 17 seconds:
continuing the saga, I'm trying to re-record the card's bios, however nvflash does not recognize it in the pci express although windows recognizes it, does anyone know how to proceed?
Изображение

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ]