Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 3 ] 
Автор
 Заголовок сообщения: RX 6900 XT AORUS MASTER NO VIDEO  [РЕШЕНО]
СообщениеДобавлено: 06 апр 2023, 15:06 
Я тут случайно
Я тут случайно
Наличности на руках:

Hello everyone!
The graphics card did not give video, I measure voltages and everything is ok, I see a slight ripple on the PCB on the PCI side. Due to the weight of these graphics, the memory chips tend to detach from the pcb, so I do a memory test, it gives me an error in memory E0 and E1, I replace memory D0, D1 and E0, E1 to make sure. I connect the graph and it gives video, I pass the furmark test, everything is ok. I put the graphics card to sleep with a youtube video in the background and it freezes and blue screen with artifacts, restarts and works again. I turn off the pc I turn on again and it no longer gives video.
I pass the memory test again and according to the test all the memories are ok. I don't know what else to look at. Any ideas?
thanks.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: RX 6900 XT AORUS MASTER NO VIDEO
СообщениеДобавлено: 06 апр 2023, 21:07 
Интересующийся
Интересующийся
Наличности на руках:

surn32 писал(а):
Hello everyone!
The graphics card did not give video, I measure voltages and everything is ok, I see a slight ripple on the PCB on the PCI side. Due to the weight of these graphics, the memory chips tend to detach from the pcb, so I do a memory test, it gives me an error in memory E0 and E1, I replace memory D0, D1 and E0, E1 to make sure. I connect the graph and it gives video, I pass the furmark test, everything is ok. I put the graphics card to sleep with a youtube video in the background and it freezes and blue screen with artifacts, restarts and works again. I turn off the pc I turn on again and it no longer gives video.
I pass the memory test again and according to the test all the memories are ok. I don't know what else to look at. Any ideas?
thanks.

Hello. First of all which memory software u used to test memories? memtune? how did you move the memtune files to the R69XT folder?
Did you reball the memories or replace the memories with new?

[ТС]
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: RX 6900 XT AORUS MASTER NO VIDEO
СообщениеДобавлено: 07 апр 2023, 14:12 
Я тут случайно
Я тут случайно
Наличности на руках:

ll_r1d0_ll писал(а):
Hola. En primer lugar, ¿qué software de memoria usaste para probar las memorias? memtune? ¿Cómo moviste los archivos de Memtune a la carpeta R69XT?
¿Renovaste los recuerdos o reemplazaste los recuerdos con nuevos?

Yes, with memtune, the gigabyte tool, the file is hidden now I don't remember which folder it was in but to find it, I mounted an image with ubuntu desktop, inserted the hard drive with the gigabyte tool and started searching, then started again the gigabyte tool and I went into the R69XT folder and put the command "cp (here file path) . " example " cp /mnt/atidiag/memtune ." and it is copied to the folder in which you are.
The memories are from a R68XT of the same brand that work correctly.
---------- Добавлено спустя 1 час 15 минут 51 секунду: ----------
SOLVED: The previous technician who tried to repair it changed the bios and had a different one.

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 3 ]