Текущее время: 19 апр 2024, 14:22

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 2 ] 
Автор
 Заголовок сообщения: Toshiba L755d (DA0BLFMB6E0 Rev: E ) Please help identify the item
СообщениеДобавлено: 06 окт 2013, 17:28 
Я тут случайно
Я тут случайно
Наличности на руках:

Please help fellow artists. In general there was an issue with my laptop Toshiba L755.
problem was a complex machine. The unit is not included with battery, flashing lights and all without the battery worked on and off with a blue screen then nothing. Revealed a defect of charge (punched capacity) on the other charging worked, even charged the battery. But sometimes turned off or the battery vidil through time.
Even if it is to pull out the battery lamp continued to burn. And when inserting the battery on the charger unit is turned off without lamp also sometimes light up. Battery operation basked in above the norm.
Broke my head for a long time on the multi-controller sinned, not yet identified a possible cause of all ills, three days zvoil and capacity, and diodes, and the conclusions of the cartoon. Finally ...
Revealed burnt piece legged. It stands right next to the battery size sockets. It marks C96K1. Or I will be very grateful to the scheme
on its feet was short-circuit, and it is visible that it burned down. Without it, the device is fully working. Help me identify what the item was. One of her legs to call on the third terminal of the battery. (From plus to consider if it is the third),
two middle ground. The rest did not understand yet the scheme. My guess is probably diode assembly. Tell me please: if you can, without a machine is working properly

Thanking you

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Toshiba L755d (DA0BLFMB6E0 Rev: E ) Please help identify the item  [РЕШЕНО]
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 окт 2013, 18:41 
Интересующийся
Интересующийся
Наличности на руках:

you should help http://notebook1.ru/forma1/viewtopic.ph ... 09&start=0

Страница 1 из 1 [ Сообщений: 2 ]